Chocolate Heaven in form of a tart! You need only a few basic ingredients for this delicious tart and you wont regret trying it out as it is so so simple to make! This tart is 100% vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free (if you use refined sugar free chocolate), and sweet but but to sweet! Sounds like a treat? It is!
This dessert is great for all kind of celebrations and parties!
I want to take this opportunity to introduce you to Vegans First. Here you can find a lot of creative vegan recipes that are super delicious and also very healthy. What I really love about this page is that Tully shares a lot of valuable informations about nutrients and how to become a vegan! If you are a true chocoholic like me, check out this amazing chocolate cake recipe Tully shares on her blog! Enjoy!
Chocolate Ganache Tart
This recipe is:
- gluten free
- refined sugar free
- soy free
- ideal for bithday parties
Makes enough for 10 portions.
- 1 cup organic dried apricots
- ½ cup roasted hazelnuts
- ½ cup coconut shred
- 200 g vegan dark chocolate
- 2 cups coconut cream (without the milk)
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Roast the hazelnuts in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degree Celsius
- Let them cool down before removing the loose skin.
- Blend the peeled roasted hazelnuts with the apricots and coconut shred until sticky.
- Press down evenly in a round mold. (I used one for pie)
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl placed over cooking water.
- Blend the chocolate with the coconut cream and coconut oil + pinch sea salt until creamy.
- Pour the chocolate cream over the base and hit the mold a few times against the table to get rid of air bubbles.
- Place the tart in the freezer for at least 3 hours. Defrost a few minutes before enjoying!
- (Decorate as you wish!)