Love this combination. Try it out!
Healthy and sweet breakfast for hot summer days.
My basic recipe is easy and simple to make at home. What you need is: rolled oats, oatmilk, vanilla, raspberries and one orange. And maybe a spoon:)
For 1 or 2 glasses
1 1/2 c oats
1 1/2 c oatmilk
1/2 tsp vanilla
250 g raspberries
- Whisk together all ingredients except the the raspberries.
- Spoon into a ja with a tightfitting lid. Close and keep cold overnight.
- In the morning you can blend it quick.
- Blend the raspberries and orange in a blender until smooth.
- Layer with the overnight oats in a glas.
- Topp with the pomegranate.
Enjoy your delicious breakfast with a glas of raw bilberry juice from NatureFoods!