This is such an easy and quick last minute dinner idea that you can use perfectly for your kids when you have no time to cook something advanced. This vegan cream cheese is very healthy and filled with proteins. My son loves it with legume pasta, so there is no need to say more about it! When kids approve on a recipe, the food taste GOOD!!
Cream Cheese Pasta
Simple 10 minutes legume pasta with a healthy raw vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts (soak them overnight or at least 3 hours)
- 1 garlic
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 small piece of ginger
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 handful sesame seeds
- 1 handful walnuts
- 1 handful sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of water
Optional: Basil, herbs, and small tomatoes to garnish.
- Prepare the pasta (optional made of legumes!). Cook until al dente.
- Blend the ingredients (except for the garlic) for the cream cheese in a blender or food processor until very smooth. Taste test and if you and your kid like it spicy, add the garlic and blend again.
- Add the cream cheese, chopped basil, tomatoes to the pasta and enjoy.
- Serve with a rainbow salad filled with fresh veggies and herbs!