If you think you have tried the ultimate pizza already, you have to change your believe! Because here is the sweetest and most rich breakfast/dessert pizza you will ever try. The crust is completely sugar free and contains only a few healthy ingredients that will keep you satisfied for a few hours. This pizza is filled with nutrients and protein. The perfect snack after a work out or when you need some new energy after work.
4 INGREDIENTS RECIPE!
You can choose to eat this for breakfast with homemade chia marmelade, nut butter or fruit instead or the chocolate spread. You can really choose what ever you like to top your pizza with.
Have fun und enjoy!!!
- 100% gluten free
- 100% sugar free
- 100% dairy-free
- 100% high source of protein
Sweet Pizza with a apple crust
1/2 cup cooked (not canned) chickpeas (unsalted)
2 soft cooked apples
1/2 cup rolled oats
zest of 1 organic lemon
For the cristmas pizza simply add some gingerbread spices.
When needed, add some ground nuts.
Berry cream (blend your favourite berries with some coconut cream and add 1 tsp sweetener).
Raw vegan dark chocolate, natural peanut butter, fruits/berries, nuts, popped amaranth or whatever you prefer!
- Cook the apples until soft. You need only the apples for this recipe, not the water. (you can save the water to make porrigde or for baking.)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Blend the rolled oats until you have a fine flour.
- Add the other ingredients and blend until the dough sticks well together. It should be a little wet and very sticky, but not fluid. If the apples are big you may have to add some ground nuts to get the right texture.
- Press out the dough with a spoon over a parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in the middle of the oven.
- Top with your favourite toppings. I added about 100 g dark melted chocolate, some tsp natural peanut butter, some fruits and nuts.
- and for the cristmas pizza add some homemade berry cream! Eat it while it is still warm!
Hello and welcome to my blog Vegan Niinja. My name is Niina and I am a vegan from Sweden currently living in Austria (all recipes are also in german). I am the recipe creator, food stylist, writer and photographer for Vegan Niinja. All my recipes are easy to make and made with high quality products, 100% vegan, soy and refined sugar free. Read more...
SEACH FOR A RECIPE
VEGAN NIINJA ON FACEBOOK
Write a comment