- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 cup oat flour (blend rolled oats until you get a fine flour)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour or 1/2 cup coconut rasp
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup coconut blossom sugar
- 10 dates, pitted (the better the quality the better the taste)
- 1 cup water or any plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp apple vinegar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, cold-pressed
- 1 1/2 (or 2 cups) cup blueberries
- Blend the dates with the apple vinegar, water/plant-based milk, coconut oil, quinoa, and psyllium husk until you get a nice cream.
- Mix the dry ingredients (the flours, coconut sugar, and baking powder) in a separate bowl.
- Add the cream to the dry mix and combine with a spoon, fork or a hand mixer. The batter should be quite thick!
- Preheat the oven to 180-degree Celsius.
- Pour the batter into a cake mold covered in parchment paper. Top with the blueberries.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden and you can put a knife in the middle and it comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool down.