Easy & healthy chocolate fudge with 4 ingredients
Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipe. This fudge you can make in a few minutes, perfect when sweet cravings that are calling your name.
Refined sugar free & gluten free
Here the recipe:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, coldpressed
- 4 tbsp coconut blossom syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate cream/vegan nutella
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- Pinch sea salt
- Melt the coconut oil together with the chocolate cream, add the syrup, salt and almond butter and combine well.
- Pour in a mold covered in parchment paper and freeze for 30 min or more until set.
- Chop into pieces and enjoy!
- Storage in the fridge or freezer.