Delicious blueberry muffins with gluten free flour and coconut blossom sugar. So easy to make and with a slighty taste of marzipan!
I love muffins, but I rarely make them. Because I am quite new to gluten free making and haven´t find the perfect gluten free flour that I like to use. Until now! Those muffins are with tigernut flour and almond flour, which gives them a very nice sweet and nutty flavor, that I really love! The best thing with this recipe is that it is so easy to make and the blueberries and making them juicy and sweet!
I have also shared this recipe on my new podcast, you can listen to it while making.
This recipe makes about 14 muffins that will disappears within a day if you invite your family or friends! (Or just keep them for yourself, noone will blame you;))
I added some almond butter to my muffins after baking them. And if you are a matcha fan like me, eat them with a cup of matcha latte!
You can get the almond butter, tigernut and almond flour from NU3 and save 30% with my discount code for you: NU3NIINJA30
Prep time: 5 minutes and 25 minutes baking
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour (you can make your own oat flour by blending rolled oats until you have a fine flour)
- 1/2 cup tigernut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut blossom sugar
- 1 cup plantbased milk (I used oat milk)
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil (melted)
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celsius.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a big bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl, before adding it to the dry mixture.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients with a spoon or fork.
- Add the blueberries and carefully combine them with the batter without mashing them.
- Add one 1 tbsp for each muffin in muffin tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- Let the muffins cool down 10 minutes before enjoying them!!
Write a comment